2. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The person responsible for the treatment of the data processed on this website is the City of Palencia with NIF: P3412000F, address at Plaza Mayor s / n - 34001 PALENCIA (Palencia) and telephone 979718100.
Likewise, we inform you that the City of Palencia has a Data Protection Officer, with whom you can contact through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to the address of the City of Palencia at the attention of the "Data Protection Officer".
3. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The City of Palencia collects personal data to access and provide some of the services provided through this website. Some of this data is provided directly, for example, when you fill out an application form and others are obtained indirectly with technology, such as cookies. The means used by the City of Palencia for the collection and subsequent processing of personal data are:
- Forms: Through both digital and electronic forms, the City of Palencia collects personal data to access and provide the different services offered on this website.
- Emails: The email addresses established on the website of the City of Palencia will be considered as possible means of collecting personal data.
- Cookies: The City of Palencia may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and display of this website. The data requested in the forms available on the website are generally mandatory (unless the opposite is specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes.
In the use of other means for the transmission of data to the City of Palencia, the user must provide only that information that is necessary in each case. In this sense, the user will assume the possible responsibilities derived from the excessive or inadequate data that he voluntarily decides to provide to the City of Palencia through the established data collection means.
4. LIMITATIONS ON TREATMENT
The CITY COUNCIL OF PALENCIA does not authorize minors under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (filling in the web forms enabled for requesting services, contact or by sending emails) .Therefore, people who provide personal data using these means formally declare that they are over 14 years of age, and the City of Palencia is exempt from any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement. In those cases in which the services offered by the City of Palencia are intended for children under 14 years of age, the means will be enabled to obtain the authorization of the minor's parents or legal guardians.
5. INFORMATION IN THE COLLECTION OF DATA
Whenever data is collected through a form (online or in downloadable format) or other communication channels established on the website, the person concerned will be informed in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. The information to the affected people will be provided according to the means used:
- Forms (online and downloadable format): the information will be included in the form itself.
- Emails: information is available at: Duty information emails.
- Cookies: the information is available in the Cookies Policy. See Cookies Policy.
The user is responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the personal data provided. In the event of any modification in the data of the user, the changes must be communicated to the City of Palencia in order to keep them updated.
Duty of information emails:
The CITY COUNCIL OF PALENCIA has on this website different email addresses that serve as a communication channel for the purposes established in each case. Also, sometimes, they can use email as a communication channel with citizens or third parties with whom they have some kind of relationship.
In attention to the purpose in question, the legitimate basis for the treatment of the data of the user of the emails of the CITY OF PALENCIA of this website will be to process and manage the requests made through those emails.
No data communications to third parties are foreseen, nor international data transfers, except legal obligation.
The data collected through email will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may derive from said purpose and the treatment of the data.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
The City of Palencia adopts the appropriate security measures in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations in order to guarantee the fundamental right to data protection of the users of this website. The security measures implemented correspond to those established in Annex II (Security measures) of Royal Decree 3/2010, of January 8, which regulates the National Security Scheme in the field of Electronic Administration and which is They are described in the documents that make up the Security Policy of the City of Palencia, likewise, those technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee an adequate level of security have been applied to the risk to which the personal data processed on this website are exposed.
Affected persons have the right to access, rectify and delete their data, as well as other rights, when appropriate, before the City of Palencia indicating in the subject: Ref. Data Protection or through the Electronic Administration. The rights of the people affected are:
- Obtain confirmation on whether the City of Palencia is treating your personal data.
- Access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer the needs for which it was collected.
- Request in certain circumstances:
- The limitation of the processing of your data, in which case they will only be kept by the City Council for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition to the processing of your data, in which case, the City Council will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Including the processing of your data for automated individual decisions.
- The portability of the data so that they are provided to the affected person or transmitted to another person in charge, in a structured format, in common use and machine readable.
Likewise, when the data processing is based on consent, you have the right to revoke it in the terms and conditions established in the current data protection regulations.
In the event that you feel violated your rights regarding the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection:
- Address: C / Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 MADRID (Madrid)
- Electronic office: sedeagpd.gob.es.
However, in the first instance, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Delegate of the City of Palencia: email@example.com.