Home >Point of interest > Jorge Manrique Institute
Jorge Manrique Institute
Early 19th century building designed by Jerónimo Arroyo
Located next to the Paseo del Salón de Isabel II, in the heart of the city, this educational center was designed by Jerónimo Arroyo in collaboration with Madrid's Lorenzo Gallego and built between 1909 and 1915. The building, projected on a square plan based on a bright central patio, has four towers that flank its corners with interesting modernist stained glass windows made by the Mauméjean company.